Novoprotein’s polyclonal antibody production gives you these advantages:
Free Antigen Design:
Our in house experts with extensive experience design optimal antigens based on your applications and antibody characteristics.
Flexible Antigen Choices:
We generate antigens as peptides or recombinant proteins based on your budget and protein properties.
10-Week Immunization Protocol:
We immunize two rabbits in parallel for 10 weeks with a boost every two weeks for the best antibody production.
Guaranteed ELISA Titer Result:
We only charge our customers when the antibody has greater than 1:8000 ELISA titer.
minimal delivery is 10mg with greater than 95% purity.
Timeframe and pricing
- Strategy design
- Peptide as antigen
- Antigen design and peptide synthesis
- Peptide (5mg) conjugate to KLH
- Recombinant protein as antigen
- Gene synthesis and Codon Optimization
- Sub-clone into E. coli expression vector
- Expression optimization
- Antigen production: 5mg
- Immunization and anti-sera production in rabbit
- SDS Page Gel
- Affinity column
- Post-purification modification as required
- Ready to go!
|Antigen preparation - recombinant protein|
|Strategy design||Free||1 day|
|Codon optimization and gene synthesis||$0.40/bp||2-3 weeks|
|Subclone and construct to E. coli expression vector||$195.00||2 weeks|
|Expression optimization||$100.00||1 week|
|Recombinant protein antigen production: 5mg||$600.00||2-4 weeks|
|Antigen preparation - peptide|
|Strategy design||Free||1-3 weeks|
|Peptide synthesis||$20/amino acid|
|Peptide conjugation to KLH||$150.00||1-2 weeks|
|Immunization and anti-sera production in rabbit||$600.00||10 weeks|
|ost-purification modifications||Please inquire|
- Choose peptide antigen according to intended application of antibody and protein characters
- Peptide design and synthesis
- Conjugation of 5mg peptide to KLH via terminal Cysteine
- Immunization of 2 rabbits using conjugated peptide
- Boosts for 5 times and anti-sera titer to 1:8000
- Collection of 100ml final immune bleeds
- Polyclonal antibody with titer greater than 1:2,048,000
1. Peptide antigen design, synthesis and QCFig. 1 HPLC result of synthesized peptide antigen, purity >80%
2. Antigen affinity purification of antibodyFig. 2 SDS-PAGE analysis of antibody after antigen affinity purification
3. ELISA Titer Test of Boost #5 Anti-serum and Final ProductFig. 3
4. Immunofluorescence detection using our polyclonal antibodyFig. 4
For more information about our polyclonal antibody service, or need help to decide whether peptide or protein antigen is suitable for you, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Technical support page. In addition, we also offer monoclonal antibody production and antibody fragmentation services. Want to know how other scientists speak of us? Check out our References.
Will I get what I am promised?
Our counter-contract ensures your terms of expectation are met.
I feel like losing control of data generation!
Our service team keeps tight monitoring and tracking over each step where data are generated.