Yeast Expression System
Yeast expression system provides advantages of both prokaryotic and eukaryotic expression systems including: high expression level, low cost, ease of scaling, and proper protein folding.
- High Efficiency: we have various strains and expression vectors to select the most suitable expression host and vector.
- High Productivity: We have robust secretion signal sequences to ensure the highest secretion of recombinant protein.
- Two Expression Options: constitutive expression or inducible expression system.
- Large-Scale Production: we have capacity of up to 500L Bioreactor for gram scale production
Cloning and expression
- Codon optimization and gene synthesis (optional): $0.40per base pair
- Subclone gene of interest into yeast expression vector: $195
- Construct and optimize expression: $600
- Optimization of: expression medium, cell density, concentration of induction agent, and induction time
Pilot Scale Expression and Purification
- 1-2L of yeast culture
- Protein purification by affinity column, gel filtration, ion exchange, or hydrophobic column
- 1mg protein from $1500!
Large Scale Production
- Large-scale fermentation up to 500L with 60-80g cell pellet/liter
- Large-scale purification up to gram scale
- Process development