Mammalian Cell Expression System
Protein expression with the mammalian cell expression system has the most comprehensive post-translational modifications with guaranteed activity.
- High Productivity: our proprietary vectors support high-level expression of proteins in mammalian cells for the yield up to 200mg/L.
- Two Expression Options: we offer both transient transfection and stable cell expression
- Large-Scale Production: our serum-free suspension cell culture (HEK293 and CHO) allows for gram scale protein production within one month.
- Large Capacity: 10 transient expression projects can be conducted in parallel.
- High Success Rate: we have successful expressed more than 500 proteins in our mammalian cell system with yields above 1mg/L.
Transient Expression and PurificationCloning and Expression:
- Subclone gene of interest into suitable mammalian cell transient expression vector: $195
- Transient transfection, expression evaluation, and optimization: $500
Pilot-Scale Expression and Purification
- 500ml cell culture
- 1mg protein from $1500!
Large-scale production: 90-100L per month
Stable Expression Cell Lines
- Transient transfection and selection for stably transfected cells
- Cell line development for pools of stable cells
- Cell line development by screening and expansion of high-expressing single clone