Protein Expression in Mammalian Cell System
Recombinant protein expression with the mammalian cell expression system has the most comprehensive post-translational modifications with guaranteed activity.
Protein Expression in Mammalian Cell Highlights:
- High Productivity: our proprietary vectors support high-level expression of proteins in mammalian cells for the yield up to 200mg/L.
- Two Expression Options: we offer both transient transfection and stable cell expression
- Large-Scale Production: our serum-free suspension cell culture (HEK293 and CHO) allows for gram scale protein production within one month.
- Large Capacity: 10 transient expression projects can be conducted in parallel.
- High Success Rate: we have successful expressed more than 500 proteins in our mammalian cell system with yields above 1mg/L.
Transient Expression and PurificationCloning and Expression:
- Subclone gene of interest into suitable mammalian cell transient expression vector: $195
- Transient transfection, expression evaluation, and optimization: $500
Pilot-Scale Expression and Purification
- 500ml cell culture
- 1mg protein from $1500!
Large-scale production: 90-100L per month
Stable Expression Cell Lines
- Transient transfection and selection for stably transfected cells
- Cell line development for pools of stable cells
- Cell line development by screening and expansion of high-expressing single clone
Lu B, et al. Phosphorylation of human TFAM in mitochondria impairs DNA binding and promotes degradation by the AAA+ Lon protease.
“Phosphopeptide enrichment was performed using recombinant TFAM that was PKA phosphorylated or cellular TFAM purified from HEK293 cells (Novoprotein).”
In addition to our protein expression in mammalian cell system, we also offer a number of other expression systems including: yeast expression system, e. coli expression system, and baculovirus expression system.