The stringent QC standard ensures the highest product quality.We conduct the listed quality control methods for our protein products to ensure the highest quality. During the production process, routine SDS-PAGE and western blot are carried out to assess the target protein. Upon the completion of production, our quality control specialists assess the final product according to the established QC standard for each product. The QC data is included in our product information sheet upon request. more
- TNF-alpha/TNFSF1A (Human)
- Carbonic Anhydrase X/CA10 (Human)
- Neuroligin 1/NLGN1 (Human)
- 4EBP1 (Human)
- CDK4 (Human)
- Zinc finger BED domain-containing protein 1/ZBED1 (Human)
- SDF-1a/SDF-1 alpha/CXCL12 22-89 (Human)
- Stathmin/STMN1 (Human)
- CCL3L1/MIP-1 alpha Isoform LD78 beta (Human)
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z |
- ProNGF Human The precursor form of the nerve growth factor (proNGF) like its mature form is characterized by the cystin knot motif consisting of three cystine bridges, whereas proneurotrophins and mature neurotrophins elicit opposite biological effects. ProNGF functions preferentially via the complex of pan-neurotrophin receptor p75 (p75NTR) and vps10p domain-containing receptor sortilin inducing neuronal apoptosis and contributing to age- and disease-related neurodegeneration....
- ProBDNF Human The precursor form of Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (pro-BDNF) interacts preferentially with the pan-neurotrophin receptor p75 (p75NTR) and vps10p domain-containing receptor sortilin and induces neuronal apoptosis, whereas mature BDNF selectively binds with high affinity to the TrkB kinase receptor and promotes the survival, growth and differentiation of neurons. As proneurotrophins and mature neurotrophins elicit opposite biological effects, Pro-BDNF cleavage in the neuronal system is regulated in a specific and cell-context dependent manner. Pro-BDNF plays important role in negative regulation of neurotrophic actions in the brain....
- Complement Factor B Human Complement Factor B (CFB) belongs to the peptidase S1 family of enzymes. It is expressed by hepatocytes and macrophages and localizes to the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) class III region on chromosome 6. CFB which is a component of the alternate pathway of the complement system is cleaved by factor D into 2 fragments: Ba and Bb. Bb. The active subunit Bb is a serine protease which associates with C3b to form the alternative pathway C3 convertase. Bb is involved in the proliferation of preactivated B lymphocytes, while Ba inhibits their proliferation....