The stringent QC standard ensures the highest product quality.We conduct the listed quality control methods for our protein products to ensure the highest quality. During the production process, routine SDS-PAGE and western blot are carried out to assess the target protein. Upon the completion of production, our quality control specialists assess the final product according to the established QC standard for each product. The QC data is included in our product information sheet upon request. more
- SULT1A3 (Human)
- IL-8 3-79/CXCL8 (Human)
- KD93/60S ribosome subunit biogenesis protein NIP7 homolog (Human)
- CCL3/MIP-1 alpha (Human)
- CD40 (Human)
- DCN1-like protein 1/DCUN1D1 (Human)
- Ecotin (E. coli)
- ICAM-2/CD102 (Human)
- Tnf (Mouse)
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z |
- ProBDNF Human The precursor form of Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (pro-BDNF) interacts preferentially with the pan-neurotrophin receptor p75 (p75NTR) and vps10p domain-containing receptor sortilin and induces neuronal apoptosis, whereas mature BDNF selectively binds with high affinity to the TrkB kinase receptor and promotes the survival, growth and differentiation of neurons. As proneurotrophins and mature neurotrophins elicit opposite biological effects, Pro-BDNF cleavage in the neuronal system is regulated in a specific and cell-context dependent manner. Pro-BDNF plays important role in negative regulation of neurotrophic actions in the brain....
- CXCL10 Human Human C-X-C Motif Chemokine Ligand 10 (CXCL10) is a non-ELR chemokine secreted by various cell types, such as monocytes, endothelial cells and fibroblasts, in response to IFN-γ. CXCL10 functions via chemokine receptor CXCR3. CXCL10 has been attributed to several roles, such as chemoattraction for activated T-lymphocytes, inhibition of angiogenesis, and antitumor activity....
- IL7 Human Human Interleukin 7 (IL-7) is a potent lymphoid cell growth factor stimulating the proliferation of lymphoid progenitors. IL7 can associate with the hepatocyte growth factor (HGF) to form a hybrid cytokine that functions as a pre-pro-B cell growth-stimulating factor. Human IL7 cDNA encodes a 177 amino acid precursor protein containing a 25 amino acid signal peptide and a 152 amino acid mature protein. Human and mouse IL7 share 65% sequence identity in the mature region and both exhibit cross-species activity. IL-7 signals via IL-7 receptor (IL7R) activating multiple pathways including JaK/STAT and PI3K/AKT, which regulate lymphocyte survival, glucose uptake, proliferation, and differentiation. IL-7 is also associated with cytoplasmic IL2-R gamma for signal transduction....